LIAFARM also operates as a provider of wholesale distribution services for pharmaceuticals, OTC, parapharmaceuticals and cosmetics in the Greek market, providing the best logistic solutions at the most competitive prices.
Our building facilities have a total area of 10,000 square meters, within a total area of 40,000 square meters. We proudly deserve the title of the most modern infrastructure within the pharmaceutical industry in Europe. Our warehouse accommodates 1,750 pallets and meets all the necessary strict requirements of the International Standards of the series ISO 9001: 2015 while fully complying with the instructions of the Greek National Organisation for Medicines (EOF) on the proper distribution of medicinal products.
Our renewed distribution network and our privately owned fleet of 82 vehicles, enables us to transport your products quickly and safely throughout Greece.
- Throughout Northern Greece and specifically in the geographical regions of Thrace, Macedonia and Thessaly we offer same-day delivery to our partners.
- For our partners in Epirus the delivery takes place within 24 hours.
- In Attica and the rest Central Greece the delivery takes no more than 48 hours.
- In Insular Greece the delivery takes place in 48-72 hours.
Our Pharmaceutical Store has been active in the field of pharmaceutical services for over 60 years. We have many years of experience in the storage and distribution of goods and we know how important it is to offer this service to the fullest. We transport and store the products of cooperating companies safely, always abiding by the required specifications. We have innovative systems and technologies that offer a competitive advantage in the market. Order management and inventory monitoring is performed with modern robotic systems, giving us important information regarding the movement and expiration of products.
Why should you choose LIAFARM?
- Automated order execution system (up to 98% of orders) with the ability to execute 1,200 orders per hour with a 0.01% error rate.
- Large storage capacity (1.750 pallets)
- Building management systems ensure stable environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, lighting)
- Portable fire extinguishers, fire detection system, manual alarm system, permanent water supply fire network (fire nests) and sprinklers system are installed at key points of the building
- Access to the company, offices and drug storage areas is given only to authorized personnel (Building Access Control).
- The premises are guarded 24 hours a day (security services).