LIAFARM responding to the requirements of the modern pharmacy ensures the quality of its products and services. For this purpose, a Quality Management System has been installed, harmonizing the whole range of its activities with the strict requirements of the International Standard of the series ISO 9001: 2015 as well as with the instructions of the National Organization for Medicines on the proper distribution of medicinal products.
At LIAFARM we are committed:
- To provide products that fully comply with high level national and international quality standards and the relevant applicable legislation.
- To analyze, understand and fully meet the requirements of our customers.
- To maintain a high degree of satisfaction and adequacy for our staff.
- To ensure the safety and health conditions of our staff at work by taking all necessary measures.
- To provide the necessary logistical infrastructure so that we can optimize the daily work, in such a way that it contributes to the improvement of the level of operation.
- To develop high level collaborations that will support our effort.
- To manage a systematic and effective way any deviation that may occur.
- To effectively apply and improve the Quality Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ΔΥ8δ/ΓΠ οικ/1348, ΦΕΚ 32Β – 16.01.2004 and 2013/C 343/01.
The Management, the Head of Quality Control Management and the entire staff of LIAFARM are committed to the effective implementation of the tools offered by the Quality Management System, in order to ensure the smooth satisfaction of our customers and the improvement of the organizational structure.